wtorek, 8 lipca 2014

Dreams come true.

Finally I have this amazing boots. I'm so happy because I have dreamed about them for about 4 years but there always been different things to buy and these shoes really aren't so cheap. Anyway we are together now and nothing can tear us apart XD. Here you have some photos.
****
Nareszcie mam te piękności. Jestem bardzo szczęśliwa, ponieważ marzyłam o tych butach przez około 4 lata, ale zawsze były inne rzeczy do kupienia a Martensy nie są takie tanie. W każdym razie teraz jesteśmy już razem i nic nas nie może rozdzielić XD. Tutaj macie parę zdjęć.




An outfit I invented. Very my style.


For 1 hour in TV will be emitted Fifa World Cup 2014. Germany will play with Brazil. Will you watching? I will for sure :) I'm quite a fan of football.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz